If you would like to be contacted about news or updates, enter your email address here.
Objecting to Pete Townshend for Super Bowl XLIV
AbuseWatch response to Bridgestone letter
> Letter from Bridgestone to Child AbuseWatch 012710 (Read)
with Russ Morley WFTL "Morning News"
(mp3) News/Talk 850WFTL
> Letter from Merck 020110 (Read)
Letter to Roger Goodell/NFL Commissioner
Child AbuseWatch letter to NFL calls for Goodell's resignation
Protect Our Children mails Sex Offender Alert to Miami residents, January 27, 2010
1. Pete Townshend sex offender advisory mailed to Miami residents (Read)
2. Townshend Sex Offender Alert
(English and Spanish)
Super Bowl Sponsors 100% aware that
Pete Townshend is a known sex offender ButlerReport, January 28, 2010
January 27 - Latest Correspondence with NFL - Super Bowl Sponsors
"What it comes down to is that you wouldn’t hire a known sex offender to mow your lawn; why then do you support hiring one for the Super Bowl?" [Evin Daly, CEO, Child AbuseWatch in a 012710 letter to Roger Goodell at the NFL and to Super Bowl Sponsors]
1. Child Abuse Watch Letter to Roger Goodell at the NFL 012710 by email/ mail [Read]
2. Child AbuseWatch letter to Super Bowl Sponsors 012710 by email/mail [Read]
3. NFL Super Bowls Sponsor CEOs, Boards of Directors and media relations contacts [Read]
Previous correspondence with Super Bowl Sponsors - 010710
you knowingly hire a sex offender for a position in your company? Of
1. Letter to Super Bowl Sponsors on January 07, 2010 - includes Townshend case file (Read)
Response received from GM
15 regarding Child AbuseWatch's letter of objection
This site has been underwritten by
International Inc., Florida.
Copyright © 2008 - 2010. All rights reserved. Powered by: Webraven.net
Child Abuse Watch (abusewatch.net).